Photo Credit: Sarah Renee Studios
Oak & Honey Events is seeking a creative, detail-oriented candidate to join our team as an Associate Wedding and Event Planner. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of wedding planning experience along with excellent sales skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to take initiative with new projects and tasks.
We are a team of planners and designers passionate about creating unique weddings and events with an environmentally friendly approach. Our clients’ experience is our top priority so we strive to provide extraordinary customer service to every client, every step of the way.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Networking and relationship building for lead generation
- Selling wedding/event planning services to prospective clients
- Writing proposals
- Managing the client experience
- Vendor/client communications
- Event planning/production
- Management on-site at events
- Consultation meetings with clients
- Leading your own team on an event day (1-2 assistants)
The selected candidate will independently plan between 8-10 events in 2019, with the potential for growth dependent on personal sales and lead generation. The selected candidate will be on-site for those events, and will be required to handle all client/vendor planning and communication leading up to and following those events. The estimated time required for planning and communication is # hours per week, and will need to be completed both during standard business hours and during nights and weekends as needed.
- College graduate
- 2-4 years of wedding planning experience
- Drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Laptop and smart phone
- Knowledge of Google Applications
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Availability and eagerness to work weeknights and weekends
- Knowledge of Honeybook
- Knowledge of Aisle Planner
The selected candidate will be a part-time, hourly, Oak & Honey Event employee.
Please send your resume and cover letter demonstrating why you would be a good addition to our team to Melanie Tindell at firstname.lastname@example.org.