The Recycled Wedding Boutique is right around the corner on Saturday, December 2nd! Our Winter event is being held at John S. Knight Center in Akron from 10:30 am until 1:00 pm. The event has such a great following we wanted to share some shopping tips!
- Arrive at least an hour before the event begins. Typically shoppers wait in line over an hour to enter into the event.
- Remember strollers are not allowed and we recommend leaving the kiddos at home. If you do have to bring a child 4 years old or younger get in free.
- Come prepared! Bring a list of items you are looking for. We have over 80 sellers and they will be organized by color.
- Bring bags! Come prepared with bags to carry your purchases out.
- Bring cash! We advise Newlywed sellers to accept credit cards, but all will accept cash.
- Donate! This year we are donating to the Ronald McDonald House in Akron. Bring items for a donation like:
- Juice boxes/bags
- Single serving packaged: Salty snacks (chips, pretzels, crackers)
- Granola bars, fruit snacks, raisin packs
- Cereal: Family and individual size
- Fruit, jello, applesauce cups
- Pudding cups
- Hot cocoa mix single serving packs
- Microwave Popcorn
We can't wait to see you at the event! If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com